Sunday, March 1, 2009

Let Me Introduce the Band

The summer has been a lot of fun in New Zealand, and I owe a lot of this to the band I've been hitting with (The Recloose Live Band aka STARBLAZERS). Being that we've done a string of gigs over the season I'm often faced with finding a creative way to introduce them while we're performing. These cats are blowing their asses off thus they deserve some dap right?

Well, I did a little homework and I think I've found the model of models, the band intro template, my new modus operandi. This is the best band intro I think I've ever seen, and what a band (moves!). My favorite is the slimy host copping cuddles from the girls (a la Richard Dawson):

(emedding disabled, click on images for the full video)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love PPU!

No comments: