Friday, February 5, 2010

HIT IT AND QUIT IT Feb. 1, 2010

Recloose with Jason Fishwick and Sam Harman adding some soul sauce later on... Lots of new stuff. Enjoy that shit. 

THIS Monday we've got Frank Booker, Chef D, Recloose and Julien Dyne ALL in the house. Plus an interview with Trus'me before his inaugural New Zealand gig at the Hit It and Quit It Revue Pt. III. Largesse guaranteed.

HIQI Playlist Feb. 1, 2010

The Carter Bros - "Treat Me Right"
Nebraska  - "Time Has Come"
Yam Who? - "Flunky Gone Plunky"
Cecile & Venice - "Rimmel"
Chez Damier - "Sometimes I Feel Like"
Tevo Howard - "Move (Original Mix)"
Robert O'Dell - "Devine"
Crunch - "Funky Beat"
The Minority Band - "Tasty Tune"
Wild Sugar -"Bring It Here"
Presto - "Make Em Clap"
Georgia Anne Muldrow - "Endure"
Mux Mool -  "Hey Knuckles"
Strong Arm Steady - "Best Of Times"
Slum Villlage - "Da Night"
Debruit - "Dalston Airline"
Funkadelic - "Radio Plastic" 
Cro-Magnon - "I Want You Back"
Cro-Magnon - "If You Want Me To Stay"
Cro-Magnon - "For Once In My Life"
The Creations - "A Dream Life"
Syreeta - "Every Little Thing"
Idris Muhammed  - "Superbad"
Al Wilson -"The Snake"
The Showstoppers - "Aint Nothing Like A House Party"
100 Proof Aged In Soul - "I've Come To Save You"
Natalie Cole - "Can We Get Together Again"
The Temptations - "Fan the Flame"
Starblazers - "Dangerzone (Jellphonic Remix)" 

HIQI Feb. 1, 2010 Pt. 1
HIQI Feb. 1, 2010 Pt. 2

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just found the blog. love it.
Nice job on the Shake interview and tribute.

I gotta say, Nebraska continues to crush it with his archives. His stuff is so dreamy, spacey, housey, discoey that I can't stand it.

I hope Rush Hour puts out twenty more nebraska records... I'll buy on site.

Chris
Pittsburgh, PA