Wednesday, October 8, 2008

HIT IT AND QUIT IT- OCT. 6, 2008 (and I'm back from Japan)

Yo, I'm back from Japan! I had a blast over my two and half week jaunt and need to send out the love to my friends at 100 Birds Productions (Hagi, Koma, Keita, Hama!), DJ Monkey and Two Seven Clash, DJ Kensai and the Coffee and Cigarettes crew, Club Module, Minotaur in Fukuoka, my new friends at bar Praha in Niigata, Yoshi and Shuya for the great time at the Tokyo Crossover Jazz Fest, Ken Hidaka, Kenichi at Ultravybe, Fanon and Lashanda, and everybody else who made it a great trip.... whooooeee!

So the downside is I have been neglecting my blog while I was away (due to technological restraints on my part). Chris Cox, my main homie and on and off co-host for Hit It held it down for me supremely while I was away, thanks! Now I'm back and posting this week's installment, full of new material from Japan and lots of party monsters... Playlist below...

PS. Next week special guest mix from Shake Aletti, Sheffield's up and coming electric pop funkateers... Don't sleep!


Photobucket


HIT IT AND QUIT IT OCT. 6, 2008 PT. 1

HIT IT AND QUIT IT OCT. 6, 2008 PT. 2

No comments: